Re: In town for the weekend...

  • gbmorrow
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
      Looks like you'll be at about N 30 18.058, W 97 43.281….there are
      about 40 active geocaches within a 2.5 mile radius of that point.
      Depending on what you like, there are a wide range of types and
      difficulties…are you looking for a handful of quick grabs, or do you
      want some that take a little more looking??.

      There is also a Terracache near by (*Bottoms Up* (TC2Y) by essiar)
      which is somewhat related to Bottoms Up (N00FBF) on navicache and
      Bottomed Out (GCKDWK) on gc.com....these are best if you don't have to
      rush back to work, but can spend a little time at each of the
      preliminary stops...

      There's another navicache, Deadwood by Blizzard (N00C94), but from the
      logs I can't tell if its still active…

      If you only have time for one, I'd suggest Boobie Girdlebuns by Mrs.
      Captain Picard (GCJAV5)…

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "steanson"
      <steanson@y...> wrote:

      > ok...the Hancock Shopping Center's FREEBIRDS!..off of 290 and 41st.
      > Anybody have any favorite hides in this area? I am really jonesing
      > to get down there...thanks in advance!
      > El Mysterioso
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        You'll also be right near Take a Nap and Route Sixty Sick. :-)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gbmorrow"