Re: In town for the weekend...

  • steanson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      ok...the Hancock Shopping Center's FREEBIRDS!..off of 290 and 41st.
      Anybody have any favorite hides in this area? I am really jonesing
      to get down there...thanks in advance!
      El Mysterioso
    • gbmorrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        Looks like you'll be at about N 30 18.058, W 97 43.281….there are
        about 40 active geocaches within a 2.5 mile radius of that point.
        Depending on what you like, there are a wide range of types and
        difficulties…are you looking for a handful of quick grabs, or do you
        want some that take a little more looking??.

        There is also a Terracache near by (*Bottoms Up* (TC2Y) by essiar)
        which is somewhat related to Bottoms Up (N00FBF) on navicache and
        Bottomed Out (GCKDWK) on gc.com....these are best if you don't have to
        rush back to work, but can spend a little time at each of the
        preliminary stops...

        There's another navicache, Deadwood by Blizzard (N00C94), but from the
        logs I can't tell if its still active…

        If you only have time for one, I'd suggest Boobie Girdlebuns by Mrs.
        Captain Picard (GCJAV5)…

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "steanson"
        <steanson@y...> wrote:

        > ok...the Hancock Shopping Center's FREEBIRDS!..off of 290 and 41st.
        > Anybody have any favorite hides in this area? I am really jonesing
        > to get down there...thanks in advance!
        > El Mysterioso
      • Essiar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          You'll also be right near Take a Nap and Route Sixty Sick. :-)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gbmorrow"