Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Something Unusual

  • alan@alancurry.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      Did you pick up this virtual while you were there?

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gc7ed6

      :D

      Alan

      Quoting randy_garst <RandyGarst@...>:

      > I think I am the FTF GCA50F in Austin. There are lots of these
      > around the country. My son Mike, living in Pleasant Prairie, WI put
      > me onto this one. I've enjoyed all y'alls postings so thought I
      > would try to contribute something new.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Randy Garst
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
        Thanks to both of you for opening my eyes to the bigger picture.  I was so pleased when I was able to 'adjust' some incorrect coordinates first published almost 20 years ago that I never thought to check for additional possibilities.  Guess I get to go back again... although I did take a likely appropriate photo while there.
        OK bye,
        Randy