Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Slaughter Creek Greenbelt Cache Today

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      And you'll have to dodge the nemesis of South Austin... large
      construction equipment.

      >>> lowracer@... 2/2/2005 9:19:45 AM >>>

      I'm putting together a group to go bag NoseCone's Slaughter Creek
      Greenbelt (TCDQ) cache this afternoon. This is likely to be a
      strenuous and difficult cache to find. It will be muddy and wet, a 2
      mile hike in the cold, a cache that Grajek himself called a "BEAR."
      I'm thinking the more eyes we have looking for it, the more likely our
      chances of success.

      Besides, Misery loves company.

      Email me off-list if you're interested for start time, coordinates,
      and contact info.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Barry Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        Sorry, I have to "work" for a living.....  ;-)

      • jgrajek@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          What time, I could use a good laugh ;-)