Re: Monster Cache Help

  • maliabarth
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 31, 2005
      Actually, you can go after it from the top, also. There is a small
      parking lot just inside the overlook road entrance and the paved
      path starts there. If you go from Booty's road all the way to the
      end, you will end up at the Stilling Basin park which is now open,
      and the paved path goes up the hill from there. Either way is
      doable, depending on whether you want to climb the hill (on a paved
      path most of the way).

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Gary O. Payne"
      <gpayne16@a...> wrote:
      > You have to take Bootys Road all the way down to the end. You'll
      find it!

      > Karen wrote:
      >
      > > I need help with the "damn Cache" leg of the Monster cache.....
      um I
      > > believe it's #27 or 28? I can't remember it's been so long. I
      know
      > > it's in Georgetown somewhere. Essiar and I went after it and
      couldn't
      > > get to it the first time and some how I have lost the coords but
      > > want to go try again to finish the Monster. So yeah.. I need
      coords
      > > and directions to where to park as I don't want to scale down
      the side
      > > of the dam like someone I know who did! =)
      > >
      > > -Tropical Diva

      subject=Unsubscribe>