New Cache

  • UncleRojelio
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
      I posted a new cache last night. It hasn't been approved yet but here
      it is for your caching pleasure.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=35497

      Have fun,

      -- Roger
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
        Roger,

        Just as with Wile E. Coyote, only the hider can view yet-to-be-
        approved cache pages. Care to tell us about it?

        Lou

        UncleRojelio wrote:

        > I posted a new cache last night. It hasn't been approved yet but here
        > it is for your caching pleasure.
        >
        > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=35497
        >
        > Have fun,
        >
        > -- Roger

      • Roger Banks
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
          I guess Jeremy and crew have gotten wise.

          The link should work now, it's been approved.

          -- Roger

          --- Lou Catozzi <txhipowr@...> wrote:
          > Roger,
          >
          > Just as with Wile E. Coyote, only the hider can
          > view yet-to-be-
          > approved cache pages. Care to tell us about it?
          >
          > Lou
          >
          > UncleRojelio wrote:
          > >
          > > I posted a new cache last night. It hasn't been
          > approved yet but here
          > > it is for your caching pleasure.

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=35497

          > > Have fun,
          > >
          > > -- Roger

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          =====
          Uncle Rojelio
          Austin, TX

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
            I put out a new cache this weekend. It was approved on Navicache and still waiting approval at GC.com. So if you want a smiley face you may have to wait a day or two. I think GC.com gets swamped with cache approvals and this slows down the approval process. The name is "Great (nerf) Balls of Fire" Its a 3/4 so be careful and have fun. Remember, tarantulas are not posionous just nasty looking. Nothing to be afraid of really?