Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] spooky cache sites?

  • Roger Banks
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
      How about Boggy Creek?

      http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm

      -- Roger

      --- candy8966 <candylind@...> wrote:
      > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and stocked
      > cache, and would
      > really appreciate some suggestions for locations
      > that would fit in
      > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I don't
      > know where any
      > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited around
      > here qualify;
      > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be
      > appreciated!! I would
      > like to have this placed by the 21st so people have
      > over a month to
      > trade for the goodies.
      >
      > Thanks, and Happy Trails,
      > Candy

      =====
      Uncle Rojelio
      Austin, TX

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
        Okay, that was an interesting read! After a while I started skimming but
        I did not notice any indication of where in the greater Austin area this
        story might have been based. Roger, do you know of a Boggy Creek nearby.
        It sounds familiar but that might just have been from the movie title.

        Lou

        Roger Banks wrote:

        > How about Boggy Creek?
        >
        > http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm
        >
        > -- Roger
        >
        > --- candy8966 <candylind@...> wrote:
        > > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and stocked
        > > cache, and would
        > > really appreciate some suggestions for locations
        > > that would fit in
        > > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I don't
        > > know where any
        > > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited around
        > > here qualify;
        > > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be
        > > appreciated!! I would
        > > like to have this placed by the 21st so people have
        > > over a month to
        > > trade for the goodies.
        > >
        > > Thanks, and Happy Trails,
        > > Candy
        > >

        > =====
        > Uncle Rojelio
        > Austin, TX

      • Roger Banks
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
          http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=n&mapdata=i8rr6UmMevPH3CN1sbsZ6KJs4xpe3tPFz1KDmvmTMLs9cG89%2fLQMhgUcYXwbBi3x0uWw%2fNc3cQp%2ban9mT4y%2f666g9A1BD9mJ8%2fSqUrADFEEyrlsWVY%2fO3vFaVaJGttoU2mmtFnnKpp05kh3s3TuLkcKUpccwwj%2bF1k4Rqd2MxvNDj%2fn5qZlDwGN4UrLM3hAxL%2fY%2fEKSNQvjOR%2bZsG8T4outeKFejrxmYohcdFZgDsxOM5g6mrQRgWvHBrEDzBN14WN5RseV10GBA1BslSvPkfGwOVaKLd3HxyfvaREtSx%2bbyGo6CttJ0YY5YDVXqaVS2CV0jw603kFqNJbqSC2CM5yeO9RKlN45SIt's in east Austin. Zaragosa park makes up the southern end of the Boggy Creek Greenbelt. Looks like a perfect spot for a cache to me.-- Roger --- Lou Catozzi wrote:
          > Okay, that was an interesting read! After a while I > started skimming but > I did not notice any indication of where in the > greater Austin area this > story might have been based. Roger, do you know of a > Boggy Creek nearby. > It sounds familiar but that might just have been > from the movie title. > > Lou > > Roger Banks wrote: > > > > How about Boggy Creek? > > > > http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm > > > > -- Roger > > > > --- candy8966 wrote: > > > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and > stocked > > > cache, and would > > > really appreciate some suggestions for locations > > > that would fit in > > > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I > don't > > > know where any > > > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited > around > > > here qualify; > > > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be > > > appreciated!! I would > > > like to have this placed by the 21st so people > have > > > over a month to > > > trade for the goodies. > > > > > > Thanks, and Happy Trails, > > > Candy > > > > > > > > > > > > > ===== > > Uncle Rojelio > > Austin, TX > > > > __________________________________________________ > > Do You Yahoo!? > > Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes > > http://finance.yahoo.com > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > > CentralTexasGeocachers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

          Uncle Rojelio
          Austin, TX

          Do You Yahoo!?