spooky cache sites?

  • candy8966
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
      I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and stocked cache, and would
      really appreciate some suggestions for locations that would fit in
      with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I don't know where any
      are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited around here qualify;
      well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be appreciated!! I would
      like to have this placed by the 21st so people have over a month to
      trade for the goodies.

      Thanks, and Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Roger Banks
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
        How about Boggy Creek?

        http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm

        -- Roger

        --- candy8966 <candylind@...> wrote:
        > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and stocked
        > cache, and would
        > really appreciate some suggestions for locations
        > that would fit in
        > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I don't
        > know where any
        > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited around
        > here qualify;
        > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be
        > appreciated!! I would
        > like to have this placed by the 21st so people have
        > over a month to
        > trade for the goodies.
        >
        > Thanks, and Happy Trails,
        > Candy

        =====
        Uncle Rojelio
        Austin, TX

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Lou Catozzi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
          Okay, that was an interesting read! After a while I started skimming but
          I did not notice any indication of where in the greater Austin area this
          story might have been based. Roger, do you know of a Boggy Creek nearby.
          It sounds familiar but that might just have been from the movie title.

          Lou

          Roger Banks wrote:

          > How about Boggy Creek?
          >
          > http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm
          >
          > -- Roger
          >
          > --- candy8966 <candylind@...> wrote:
          > > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and stocked
          > > cache, and would
          > > really appreciate some suggestions for locations
          > > that would fit in
          > > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I don't
          > > know where any
          > > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited around
          > > here qualify;
          > > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be
          > > appreciated!! I would
          > > like to have this placed by the 21st so people have
          > > over a month to
          > > trade for the goodies.
          > >
          > > Thanks, and Happy Trails,
          > > Candy
          > >

          > =====
          > Uncle Rojelio
          > Austin, TX

        • Roger Banks
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
            http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=n&mapdata=i8rr6UmMevPH3CN1sbsZ6KJs4xpe3tPFz1KDmvmTMLs9cG89%2fLQMhgUcYXwbBi3x0uWw%2fNc3cQp%2ban9mT4y%2f666g9A1BD9mJ8%2fSqUrADFEEyrlsWVY%2fO3vFaVaJGttoU2mmtFnnKpp05kh3s3TuLkcKUpccwwj%2bF1k4Rqd2MxvNDj%2fn5qZlDwGN4UrLM3hAxL%2fY%2fEKSNQvjOR%2bZsG8T4outeKFejrxmYohcdFZgDsxOM5g6mrQRgWvHBrEDzBN14WN5RseV10GBA1BslSvPkfGwOVaKLd3HxyfvaREtSx%2bbyGo6CttJ0YY5YDVXqaVS2CV0jw603kFqNJbqSC2CM5yeO9RKlN45SIt's in east Austin. Zaragosa park makes up the southern end of the Boggy Creek Greenbelt. Looks like a perfect spot for a cache to me.-- Roger --- Lou Catozzi wrote:
            > Okay, that was an interesting read! After a while I > started skimming but > I did not notice any indication of where in the > greater Austin area this > story might have been based. Roger, do you know of a > Boggy Creek nearby. > It sounds familiar but that might just have been > from the movie title. > > Lou > > Roger Banks wrote: > > > > How about Boggy Creek? > > > > http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8bbeheab6.htm > > > > -- Roger > > > > --- candy8966 wrote: > > > I'm about to place a Halloween-themed and > stocked > > > cache, and would > > > really appreciate some suggestions for locations > > > that would fit in > > > with the theme. I don't do Haunted Houses so I > don't > > > know where any > > > are; no spooky groves or grottos I've visited > around > > > here qualify; > > > well, you get my drift! Any suggestions will be > > > appreciated!! I would > > > like to have this placed by the 21st so people > have > > > over a month to > > > trade for the goodies. > > > > > > Thanks, and Happy Trails, > > > Candy > > > > > > > > > > > > > ===== > > Uncle Rojelio > > Austin, TX > > > > __________________________________________________ > > Do You Yahoo!? > > Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes > > http://finance.yahoo.com > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > > CentralTexasGeocachers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

            Uncle Rojelio
            Austin, TX

            Do You Yahoo!?