Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CITO - It's My Park Day

  • Trey Bielefeld
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005
      Don't know of any parks in need of serious geocacher cleaning, but I'm in
      for the 23rd of April.

      Trey

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2005
        Bartholomew Park near the old airport was pretty trashed out a while ago.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2005
          Hey,

          I'm not from Austin, but I go up there often. I'm gonna try to get the day
          off (April 23rd) so that I can join you guys for a fun day of picking up
          trash.

          Anthony

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2005
            Dottie Jordan in NE Austin is in need of clean up (and
            has been for a long time). The creek is always full of
            trash and junk and many interesting items. There are
            some really great fossils too.

            Kirsten

          • Barry Watson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2005
              Message
              My vote is for the area where Wanted: The Outlaw! in Oak Hill is.  It is just north of Longview Park in the corner of Brodie and William Cannon.  On our trek through all of those bike trails we saw enough beer cans that if we collected them for recycling, we could retire!  Or at least pay for the 2004 Cache Awards party.....

              Doc Geo & Wife