RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geo-Bowling - My New Year's Resoluti on

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      John, just a few words of advice before you submit your event. Be sure to use the words "talk about geocaching" in the notes. SERIOUSLY.

      GC.com just updated the rules for events partly because of my problem with my biking event that got disapproved. The new rules say that you can have just about any activity going on, but events are for "talking about geocaching". If you include those words, I'm not sure they can turn it down.

      No preference on the dates.

      Can't wait!