Geo-Bowling - My New Year's Resolution

  • jnjwalla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      I'm going to do it! I'm really going to do it! I spent all of last
      year kicking around an idea for an event that would combine the
      elements of geocaching with the scoring/game format of bowling. This
      year I'm going to make it happen.

      What good is a resolution without taking any action? So I need some
      help with the date. This would be a full day affair in a park so it
      needs to occur before it gets too hot. April is out because of the
      Austin Bowling Association City Tournament. So that leaves late
      March (avoiding Easter) or early May. Does anyone know when the
      Texas Challenge will be? Any preferences?

      Lil J of JNJWalla
    • Trey Bielefeld
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        txga.net is reporting the Texas Challenge to be on

        March 12th, 2005 ~ Cedar Hill State Park
        Cedar Hill, Texas (15 miles south of Dallas)

        On 1/3/2005 12:20:19 PM, centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > I'm going to do it!  I'm really going to do it!  I
        spent all of last
        > year kicking around an idea for an event that would
        combine the
        > elements of geocaching with the scoring/game format of
        bowling.  This
        > year I'm going to make it happen.

        What good is a resolution without taking any action?  So I need some
        > help with the date.  This would be a full day affair in a park
        so it
        > needs to occur before it gets too hot.  April is out because
        of the
        > Austin Bowling Association City Tournament.  So that leaves
        late
        > March (avoiding Easter) or early May.  Does anyone know when
        the
        > Texas Challenge will be?  Any preferences?
        >
        > Lil
        J of JNJWalla

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        > <*> To visit your group on the web,