Re: 500 for Blizzard!

  • rtyoungster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Thanks to Shelly and MCP and to all those folks who took time to hide
      toys in the woods for all of us to seek out. Without the hiders this
      game would not be much fun. 500 was a special cache...Imagine, in
      NYC's Central Park. It's in Strawberry Fields near the John Lennon
      Memorial. Special place for Beatles fans. Cache on, Blizzard

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain