RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 500 for Blizzard!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      WooHoo Dick! I hope your next 500 are just as fun!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        Thanks to Shelly and MCP and to all those folks who took time to hide
        toys in the woods for all of us to seek out. Without the hiders this
        game would not be much fun. 500 was a special cache...Imagine, in
        NYC's Central Park. It's in Strawberry Fields near the John Lennon
        Memorial. Special place for Beatles fans. Cache on, Blizzard

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain