500 for Blizzard!

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Don't know when he achieved his #500 but I just noticed it on a post I
      was reading. Way to go Blizzard!
      Shelly
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        WooHoo Dick! I hope your next 500 are just as fun!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          Thanks to Shelly and MCP and to all those folks who took time to hide
          toys in the woods for all of us to seek out. Without the hiders this
          game would not be much fun. 500 was a special cache...Imagine, in
          NYC's Central Park. It's in Strawberry Fields near the John Lennon
          Memorial. Special place for Beatles fans. Cache on, Blizzard

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain