MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      After an EXCRUTIATING logging session, I have decided my New Year's
      resolution (besides the ones related to weight and health) is this:
      I'm going to stay up to date with my logs, even if it means short
      nights, dropping the riveting novel on page 296 of 300, failing to
      make dinner for my DH, missing a cache event, or WHATEVER.

      The reason for this vow? Have you ever logged a cache when you have
      to change not only the day, but the month, AND (gasp!) the YEAR???
      What a royal PITA!!!! LOL

      OK, any more geo-related resolutions? How about a vow to stay on the
      trail until you are SURE you have to bushwhack? How about a vow to
      pick up at least ONE piece of trash for every cache you visit? How
      about a vow to carry really upscale swag and trade UP all year? How
      about getting permission for placement if you don't know the
      governmental land use policy of the area?

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        I'm resolving to finally get my signature item in circulation before the end of the year, and to cache less and cycle more. But also to cache in places I've always wanted to go, like New Orleans, Colorado, Washington DC, etc.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          I need to deploy my new night cache and hide many more creative caches
          this year.

          >>> julieperrine@... 1/3/2005 8:04:53 AM >>>