Doomspore

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
      7:30 Saccone's up on 183 near 620-How's that for helpful?

      Then

      Night Mission - Doomspore
      by Moosiegirl, Treyb, and The Outlaw [profile]

      N 30° 20.932 W 097° 49.397
      GCJCFM
    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
        ........to one and all. It's one of the perks of being in the UK. We get
        to wish you all a Happy New Year a good six hours before you can do the same.

        Plans are under way for another exploratory trip to Texas in February.

        See you then.

        Alex (&Kim) (&Amy)
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004

          What time are you all going to do the cache?

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 30, 2006
            Hi!

            Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer, The Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking about answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this Tuesday. That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint) Let me know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively, I think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit dinner first and plan the mission . . .

            The Waterweasel
          • Bob Chernow
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 30, 2006
              Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!

              Bob

            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 30, 2006
                Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
                the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
                KatieDude out to do this one.

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
                >
                > Bob
                >
                > Russ Jernigan wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi!
                > >
                > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
                > The
                > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
                > about
                > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
                > Tuesday.
                > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
                > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
                > Let me
                > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
                > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
                > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
                > >
                > > The Waterweasel

              • Criselda Miller
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                  This will be the 3rd time but  love to plsy in the woods at nite. Let Us know too

                  palbers@... wrote:
                  Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
                  the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
                  KatieDude out to do this one.

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98

                  > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
                  >
                  > Bob
                  >
                  > Russ Jernigan wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi!
                  > >
                  > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
                  > The
                  > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
                  > about
                  > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
                  > Tuesday.
                  > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
                  > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
                  > Let me
                  > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
                  > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
                  > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
                  > >
                  > > The Waterweasel

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                    Barb and I are still good for Tuesday, Oct 3.  I was thinking that those who wanted to meet prior to hitting the park could meet at Rudy's on 183 at say 6:15.  Meet for the Mission at the listed coordinates at 7 PM.  How does that sound to everyone?

                    Best, Russ the Waterweasel

                    palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:

                    Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
                    the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
                    KatieDude out to do this one.

                    -paul
                    HiDude_98

                    > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
                    >
                    > Bob
                    >
                    > Russ Jernigan wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi!
                    > >
                    > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
                    > The
                    > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
                    > about
                    > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
                    > Tuesday.
                    > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
                    > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
                    > Let me
                    > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
                    > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
                    > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
                    > >
                    > > The Waterweasel

                    Do you Yahoo!?

                  • Nick Silkey
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                      I have not gone, and I would enjoy going... schedule permitting.

                      If I recall, both Semper Questio and Stratman have not gone for it
                      either. We have spoken in the past about assaulting DoomSpore
                      together at some point, but nothing materialized.

                    • bjdukette@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                        I'd love to join you, but have a scouts meeting til about 8:30.

                        Barbara

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                          Sorry.  I think that would be too late to be sure to clear the park by 10 PM.  But, I'm sure that there will be other attempts! <G>

                          The waterweasel

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                            Ok, not having heard any other suggestions, anyone interested in catching dinner and a "chin wag" first meet at the Rudy's at 6:15 PM on 183 about 1 - 2 miles north of the turn off to 360.  Look for cache GCQDXA.

                            For those whom 6:15 is too early or who just want to find Doomspore, meet at the listed coordinates at 7:00 PM.

                            Oh, yeah, this is all for tomorrow, Oct 3rd.

                            Hope to see everyone there! <G>

                            Russ the waterweasel

                            palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:

                            Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
                            the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
                            KatieDude out to do this one.

                            -paul
                            HiDude_98

                            > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
                            >
                            > Bob
                            >
                            > Russ Jernigan wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi!
                            > >
                            > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
                            > The
                            > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
                            > about
                            > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
                            > Tuesday.
                            > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
                            > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
                            > Let me
                            > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
                            > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
                            > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
                            > >
                            > > The Waterweasel

                            Do you Yahoo!?