Rolling Convergence

  • Randell Pitts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      I think I owe an apology to the group.  Someone alluded to a convergence of the three local moving caches.  This morning I found egg-Zach-lee where two were supposed to be, but only one was present.  So, I grabbed it.  To my chagrin, the other 2 appeared and left not long after my appearance.  Was this convergence planned, and did I mess it up?  If so, I owe them an apology.

      As for the rock that rolls.....it shall roll onto 6th street tonight...