WIFI rest areas ... WHERE???

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Well, I heard they were equipping Texas rest areas with WIFI, but you would think they'd do the interstates first, right? Nope. Wayne emailed me this morning from N29 18.839 W099 23.144 ... or to put it more succinctly, BFE! He headed out this morning for a caching tour of the western hill country over towards Leakey and Garner S.P. Isn't that a hoot??

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!