Fw: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Rib Trash Talkin'!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 9:38 AM
      I just wanted to make sure you ALL saw this! The trash talk is extending to "The British are Coming!"

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Geocaching worldwide:
      http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga.net
      in the Austin area:

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 10:02 AM
        At 17:38 07/07/03, Candy wrote:
        >I just wanted to make sure you ALL saw this! The trash talk is extending
        >to "<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=72688>The
        >British are Coming!"
        >
        >Candy Lind <mailto:candylind@...>candylind@...

        Interesting co-incidence though Candy as Captain Picard a.k.a. Patrick
        Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Yorkshire now three miles away from
        where I am sitting at this very moment.

        He might have been the Captain of the Starship Enterprise, but he probably
        doesn't know a good rib when he sees one ::)))))

        Alex. (& Kim - who does know a thing or two about ribs)