Invitations

  • tlane3of6
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      I just sent brief invitations to join this group to everyone that
      attended the Austin February Gathering. I tried to only invite those
      those that aren't already registered. I sent the messages
      individually since I'm not crazy about publishing everyones addresses
      to everyone else.

      I'll get working on some notes about the Austin Parks discussion next.

      Tom

      BTW: the gathering cache has been archived but the waypoint is GC36B3
      if you still want to log it.