9081Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Routing info

  • Aphrael
    Nov 3, 2004
      heheh you can do all the caches in Lampasas in about
      an hour...:) none of them are hard, and all of them
      are withing a tight circle..:) let me know..:) I will
      be pacing the floor, my mom is do to arrive that day
      for the holidays...:)

      Aphrael

      --- Alex Alexander <alex.yahoogroups@...>
      wrote:

      > I don't fly back until Sunday, but I"m planning on
      > driving up on Saturday
      > and staying in Ft Worth. Then I'll do the downtown
      > FW virtuals on Sunday
      > morning.
      >
      > If I get an early start Saturday then I should have
      > time to do some caches
      > in Lampasas and then maybe some of those near to
      > Glen Rose.
      >
      > If everything goes to this plan, I'll let you know.
      >
      > Alex.
      >
      > At 12:49 PM 11/3/2004, you wrote:
      > >depends on which side of DFW u want...:) I can get
      > >there in an 2.5 but I like to push the pedal a
      > >little..:) if you take this route tho, theres a
      > bunch
      > >of easy caches in Lampasas, and you can make a
      > pitstop
      > >at Come Visit The Cats, which is my front yard...:)
      > be
      > >happy to see ya and offer up a tea to calm the
      > nerves
      > >of flight...:):):)

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic