      From: joanwhistler [mailto:joanwhistler@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 2:42 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Pick on Essiar Day

      OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer, put one
      car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have problems, AND
      make my husband sick? And that's just a FEW of my compaints from this
      week! Can't you use your power for the Good Side for a change??? ;-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar" <essiar@t...>