8608Re: Handing off a TB

  • semperquestio
    Oct 1, 2004
      That's true. Just giving alternatives. :)

      Reminds of that huge debate in the GC forums a while back about
      tracking the physical handling of bugs or the traveling of the bug.
      Funny how passionate people got on that topic! I personally don't
      care which way my bug is tracked (only 1 so far) just as long as it
      moves (which it hasn't for almost a month now).

      <wlind@a...> wrote:
      > That is true, but in that case, there is no way to track the miles
      the TB
      > travelled. Leaving it in a local cache (even if it is only on
      paper) puts a
      > stake in the ground that mileage can be measured from. If Cindy
      picked this
      > up in Cleveland, brings it back to Austin, and her friend takes it
      Salt Lake
      > City, without leaving it in an Austin cache will make the TB look
      as if it
      > went from Cleveland straight to Salt Lake City.

      Do