8564Re: You have to check this out.

  • jigada2003
    Sep 29, 2004
      My daughter and I had a lot of fun with this tonight.....they got us
      on Ralph Kramden, Ricky Ricardo, Elaine from Seinfeld, Mimi from
      Drew Carey, Grace from Will and Grace, Dick Van Dyke and friggin'
      Lassie......but they didn't get us on Maude and Anne Marie (That
      Girl), probably because we didn't know what their father's did for a
      living or if they had an obnoxious laugh (I think Donald had an
      obnoxious laugh, not That Girl)....thanks for a respite from algebra
      tonight.....:-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"

      HYPERLINK "http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html"