      From: Nedry [mailto:geocaching@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:26 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You have to check this out.

      On 9/29/04 at 8:29 PM -0500 you wrote:

      You have to try this. http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

      Try this many times with the most obscure dictator or sit-com character you can think of. I have yet to beat it and I put in some pretty obscure people. It is mind boggling.

      Fun web site.  I managed to stump it on my second try with the character Dave Crabtree from the 1965 comedy My Mother The Car.

      Try it with Mrs Captain Picard as the character.  ;-)

      The site is cleverly designed so that when it is wrong it ask you for the name of the character and show.  It also asks for a question that will have a yes answer for your character and a no answer for its guess.

      Nedry

      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      ---