84Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Early September Event??

  • Lou Catozzi
    Aug 12, 2002
      Hi eoghan,

      Go to hear from you! GoHrnz and I replaced the container at Barton
      Creek
      Greenbelt the other day. There's still plenty of room in the log book.

      As for a September gathering, I'm all for it! Perhaps a Friday
      afternoon
      or after work gathering at Sculpture Falls? Barton Creek is currently
      flowing
      nicely.

      Lou Catozzi
      TxHiPowr @ bigfoot.com