      From: Essiar [mailto:essiar@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 10:16 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What is it with all the
      micro-caches up there in Round Rock?

      OK, we'll call. Yes, pure evil was one of those I was referring to.
      And it is PURE EVIL! I plan on getting it tomorrow. :-) I want to do
      Warner Parks tomorrow if possible. We'll chat. Yes, there are
      awesome caches here, not just the migraine producing micros. OK,
      let's take this off this venue. Speak soon.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Monica Summers"
      <mcslists@p...> wrote:
      > Could that have been "Pure Evil"? I have only heard of this one
      but still
      > haven't gotten out to Franklin to log it.
      >
      > Yes, there are a lot of micros here in Nashville but a lot of full
      size ones
      > as well. Some are of the micros are easy but some are incredibly
      FUN, i.e.
      > hard as heck!
      >
      > Actually, I'll be out and about in Franklin and the west Nashville
      area
      > tomorrow. I am trying to finish up Caesar's Library and think I
      finally
      > have the coordinate codes cracked -- the clue cipher was easy but
      the
      > coordinates were a little trouble. I also think I have the codes
      for
      > Caesar's Ghost and Et Brute cracked so I'm going to give them a
      try this
      > weekend too.
      >
      > I just put two and two together and realized you are Cindy's
      friend. I just
      > met her a few weeks ago at a Thursday night supper. If you are
      interested in
      > meeting up this weekend feel free to call on my cell phone (214)
      395-8691