7782Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RAM Mounts for 60CS? Recommendations Wanted

  • alan@alancurry.com
    Aug 5 8:43 AM
      I use the 4" suction cup. I have never had it fall of the windshield when
      properly mounted. However, my windshield is nearly vertical. Do not know how it
      works on a sloping windshield like a mini-van because my wife won't let me use
      it in our mini-van. That's because it leaves the suction cup "ring" on the
      windshield.

      I orginally bought mine from gpscity.com. I never found a local dealer. Marine
      dealers might carry them though.

      Alan