7751Re: Where to buy a GPS?

  • DougsBrat
    Aug 1, 2004
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nedry
      <geocaching@b...> wrote:
      > I was looking at gpsdiscounts.com and it looks like they have some
      really good prices. But their web site has very little information
      about their company. Has anyone done business with them?

      > I'm thinking about buying an eTrex Vista for $225.00 or an eTrex
      Vista Color for $339.

      > Any suggestions are welcome.
      >
      > Nedry

      I have purchaced from them several times!

      Several reasons why I like them:
      1. Out of state (no sales tax)
      2. Good or best price I could find.
      3. Closest out of state dealer I could find (for faster delevery)
      4. Free T-shirt with order :)
      5. They seam to have what I want as soon as it is available from
      Garmin.

      So far I have bought from them:
      1 Vista
      1 76cs
      2 emap memory cartrages
      several cables
      several covers
      several Mapsource titles

      GPSgeek.com is another good place for accessories only! (he's not a
      GPS dealer)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic