      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

      At 22:46 02/06/2003, you wrote:
      >Anyone interested in helping me plan a traditional cache in honor of our
      >visitors?  I have an idea.....
      >
      >Cheers!
      >Grrlfrog

      I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
      our honour.  Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
      degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
      please  :))

      A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
      do just fine.

      Cheers
      Alex.