746Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Mary Ann Laverty
    Jun 3, 2003
      Dare I ask the details on that one???  I must have missed an interesting discussion.....

      Grrlfrog

      Megindler@... wrote:
      You're sure you want to be around the girls that have discussed "euthanasia"?    ;o)

      "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." - Pam Brown

      Do you Yahoo!?