6548Okay, that's it, I can't wait any longer!!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Jun 2, 2004
      Count Gadget Girl and Guyver in for tonight's rescue mission! We
      can bring a secondary recovery vehicle if needed. We have the large
      white SharkMobile with covered rear cabin. Let us know if it is
      needed. We will have to have a ride from 2nd station back to first.
      Will report to meeting location at 2030 this pm.

      ps. tomorrow would be our 4th wedding anniversary, so should this
      rescue attempt prove fatal for one or the other or both, someone
      please report back to our children that we were brave in our attack!
      We shall bring weapons to attack the 'revors'!!! What do they eat?
      What are their weaknesses? I will prepare our attack!!!

      over and out!

      send....
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic