6546Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cooling off

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Jun 2 6:57 AM
      Oh man Michelle, now you got me thinking of hiking the Pacific Crest
      Trail! Beautiful mountains, warm afternoons and cool evenings. And the
      trout fishing is great!

      >>> mpain@... 6/1/2004 9:35:23 PM >>>
      The only thing better than a week in Maine during Lobster Festival is
      leaving there and going to the Sierras and soaking in one of the many
      wonderful Hot Springs...

      Next-

      On Jun 1, 2004, at 9:10 PM, Essiar wrote:

      > I was just telling Jigada today how awesome it would be to have a
      > summer home in Maine. I can't think of anything that sounds better
      > than spending the week during August in Maine that is the Lobster
      > Festival!
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
      > <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > > Sorry, but I can live WITHOUT this temp and humidity range! I
      > really
      > > enjoyed cacheing this winter, and we had such a nice LONG
      > spring ...
      > > maybe I'll go to AZ, where "it's a DRY heat"! Would that work?
      > Better
      > > yet, I ADORED waking up to 50° (under a BLANKET!) in early August
      > > when we were in northern Maine ... I think it's time to visit
      > Wayne's
      > > folks again ... ;-D
      > >
      > > Candy
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gbmorrow"
      > > <gmorrow@b...> wrote:
      > > > Georgetown musta had a cold front! The closest weathernet
      > location
      > > > to my qth (Bedicheck MS) was 101.8...heat index 111.6...
      > > >
      > > > It's finally geocaching weather!!
      > > >
      > > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Alex Alexander

      > > > home. :)

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <image.tiff>
      > <image.tiff>

      > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms
      of Service.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic