      From: dragnfyr [mailto:dragnfyr@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:55 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cooling off

      No, that was going to school.... I could look out my front door and see the school.... only problem with it was I lived on one hill (seemed like a mountain when I was a kid) and the school was on another.... So we walked uphill going to and coming home from school.... But at least I had company, I am from a large family....

      Drag

      PS...  I do remember going lobster "fishing" with my uncle Ray..... Now a days I think they call that poaching though.....