5947Are we worthy to congratulate Grajek?

  • Michele Pain
    May 4 10:56 AM
      Grajek you are beyond congratulations. We are all so in awe of your
      geocaching prowess that we do not feel worthy to comment on your many
      extraordinary accomplishments. But if we were so bold I'm sure I speak
      for the group-
      1 for 3 - way to go big guy! Congratulations!

      Shelly

      On May 6, 2004, at 8:50 PM, Grajek wrote:

      > I hit 1 find 3 weeks ago. No congrats for me?  :-)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic