5909Re: finding caches en route

  • Bryan Swain
    Apr 30, 2004
      Yep, what MCP said. We went down to Gonzales a couple weeks back, and there really aren't too many caches along the way. The couple in Luling are quick park and grabs.

      I've found a few, but not all, of the caches in Palmetto SP. Quite a nice little park, even if the hiking trails are pretty short. And of course, as MCP mentions, Gonzales has a few caches itself - all virtual if I recall, except for one real cache that seems to be MIA.