5906RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] finding caches en route

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Apr 30, 2004
      Actually, there's not much between here and Lockhart unless you want to go after Austin caches, but if you search on my MCP for Poison Ivy Queen, you should pick up the one cache in Lockhart (Lockhart Loot), the two caches in Luling, and all the stuff in Palmetto SP in the first page of results. That's assuming you're coming down 183. Check the maps to get the Gonzales caches.

      From: Essiar [mailto:essiar@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 4:13 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] finding caches en route

      Is there any easier way to find what caches are along the way
      between austin and gonzales off 183 so I can hit them on the way to
      the potluck. I realize I can select a cache, let's say in Luling,
      and then click on "all nearby caches" till the radius goes from
      Austin to Gonzales but as you know it will be bringing in caches
      from all over the place. Suggestions?
      Thanks!