55Re: Looking For A Caching Buddy

  • chl0807
    Jul 1, 2002
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "geoham25" <geoham25@y...> wrote:
      > I am fairly new to the game and was looking for someone to
      > go scouting with durring the week (mornings or afternoons). If you
      > are interested shoot me an Email at geoham25@y...
      > - geoHAM (Abraham)

      Unfortunately I am now able to cache during the week days (job and
      all), but this would be a good thing to organize on weekends.

      General question, would people be interested in meeting on a weekend
      at a park (e.g Barton Creek, Bull Creek, Southeast Metro, Balcones,
      Walnut Creek, etc.) with several caches to go caching as a group? For
      some of the old timers this may not be as interesting as they
      probably have already found most of the caches, but this would be a
      good chance for newer cachers to mingle and pick up some skills from
      each other. I guess this would just be like an event cache except
      without organizing food, etc., but of course people would/could still
      bring refreshments and snacks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic