5290Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Kinda OT: are we too grown up for a mailing list?

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Apr 9, 2004
      I like that idea about the links... now I have to remember to do it.
      ;-)

      I use both forums and email groups. I like forums if I need to search
      for archive info, but I really prefer getting emails for the more
      casual, spur of the moment topics that are usually discussed in this
      group. I'd rather keep it as it is now.

      >>> mgessner@... 4/8/2004 6:24:02 PM >>>
      We could make sure there's a link to the yahoo group and the TXGA on
      every cache listing we post... There are some nice little icons
      available for this purpose, and the html code to do it is just a simple

      cut-and-paste. Email me privately off-list if anyone needs
      instructions on how to do it.
      -mark