5288Re: Kinda OT: are we too grown up for a mailing list?

  • Essiar
    Apr 9, 2004
      Strange. The grass is always greener...
      This is the site where the Middle Tennessee Geocachers Board is.
      What's funny is that some of them LOVE our Yahoo group and want to
      start one like it. In my opinion, their board is BORING. It's fine
      for long term threads such as "My Favorite Caches" but for every day
      discussions, this is so much better. Great group of people there,
      just a slow moving board. The action is right here! :-)
      I do agree that a board would be a good place for arguments to be
      held. Yuk.
      http://tinyurl.com/xmgg

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mbseay@m...>

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic