5275Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Kinda OT: are we too grown up for a mailing list?

  • Paul Holland
    Apr 8, 2004
      I too agree with what Peeve Said (Being that I am in Jersey, its nice seeing what is going on in Austin (Man you all have a lot of new caches and great hings happening down there!)  Plus I still feel connected.  I could manage to go to a newsgroup which sometimes would be preferred (especially when you receive over 40 e-mails from this group, and then have to sort out the Junk mail in between the real messages), but it truly depends on the forum.  Some notify you of new threads, where others only notify you when someone replied to one of your post.  The main problem with those is that if you look at a thread and say, na thats not of any interest, its amazing how quickly the thread may change into interest.  These are just my to Yankee sense.  Ya'll take care now, ya hear!

      Michele Pain <mpain@...> wrote:
      And the truth is we could have both.

      Do you Yahoo!?