5265Re: Kinda OT: are we too grown up for a mailing list?

  • gbmorrow
    Apr 7, 2004
      For me, just let me know where the party is and that's where I'll
      go....yahoo....tgca...wherever...

      I will say that following threads that go down a tangent is
      something that will happen whatever venue is used....and it is
      sometimes workable to set up a specific email account just for
      specific groups...that way, it doesn't get mixed in with all one's
      other email...BUT having messages on more than one venue can be ok
      as well.........
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic