526Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: a foul spud

  • jeff
    May 8, 2003
      Can't wait to see the new and improved caches lowracer as selflessly
      gathered up and started to work on. Can't wait for schoolhouse rocks and the
      mystery one. those look really easy and fun. If possible could you do the
      Electromagnetic Fields forever and Unreasonable search and seizure first.
      Unreasonable because I have not done yet and looks cool and I really like
      Electromagnetic because it is so cool to have a reason to be out there at
      night and hearing the Coyotes, and watching Choco go nuts. And, USS" looks
      like it might be a challenge.

      Anyway thanks for keeping us safe and geocaching improving in general. If
      you need some help with the one by the dam let me know I was thinking about
      adding another leg to mine down that way.

      Thanks
      Grajek