      From: Grajek [mailto:jgrajek@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 7:11 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Ref Call

      I vote that Team Yuppie gets a free placement. -lowracer was kind enough
      to pick up the bug on his way home, I fouled and team Yuppie was lax on
      the return trip to EF because of my wife's ankle injury. I think they
      should get a free placement. I think that is fair and we can get back to
      having some fun!!!! :-)

      Of course there are other members on my team so this is just my vote.

      To: Team Bubba,

      I'll make it up to ya. Promise.

      Grajek