5099Re: eTrex and ExpertGPS

  • Tanya Phillips
    Apr 2, 2004
      And when you open EASY gps on your computer and click File, go to
      preferences, is your Gps listed? If not add it. I don't know if
      Expert GPS has a similar way of seeking or adding your new gps, but
      i know when i switch gps, i have to switch them in preferences too.

      tanya

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Swain"
      <bkswain@y...> wrote:
      > I'm really stuck! ExpertGPS works just fine with my SporTrak Pro,
      but I can't get the eTrex to work to save my life.

      > Here's some additional info:
      > eTrex firmware 2.14
      > I/O mode set to 'Garmin'
      > ExpertGPS set to Garmin communication mode (9600, COM1)
      >
      > I've tried this on two computers and neither work. I've tried LOC
      and GPX files to no avail. Could there be something else I'm
      missing?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic