      From: Karen [mailto:karenj@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 7:22 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] My New Cache

      I'm dying here.   Submitted a cache on TUESDAY... 10 new caches have been approved near by but NOOOO not MINE!!!

      So, I'm taking it into my own hands and posting it here for you FTF addicts!!

      Multi-Cache You Call It Jogging, I Call It Running Around
      [Click to temporarily disable]

      by Tropical Diva [profile]

      Cache Issues:

      • This cache has not been approved yet. Once it is approved, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.
      N 30° 15.735 W 097° 44.920 (WGS84)

      UTM: 14R E 620374 N 3348508
      or convert to NAD27 at Jeeep.com

      Click icon to download:

      Read about waypoint downloads

      In Texas, United States [view map]
      Hidden: 3/30/2004
      Use waypoint: GCJ25W (what's this?)
      Make this page print-friendly (no logs)

      Note:To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

      (ratings out of 5 stars. 1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)
      Difficulty:  ***  Terrain: **

      This is a 4.2 mile loop on a running trail and was meant to be found that way. (Which is how I placed it.) BUT!!! It is VERY doable by car if you park and grab each redirector. The Coordinates above are for the 1st redirector.... and there are a few.

      Ironically enough, the title of this cache is the same title as one of Jimmy Buffett's songs, but it fits! The final cache is in a 5x5x2 tupperware type container full of tropical loot. Part of the difficulty in this find is staying stealth. There are MANY muggles, be careful!

      Additional Hints (Decrypt)

      Decryption Key
      (letter above equals below,
      and vice versa)

      ****Nyy erqverpgbef ner zntargvp fgevcf
      Fvg ba n orapu naq rawbl gur sbhagnva!

      Nsgre ehaavat guvf sne, lbh qrfreir n jngre oernx naq n erfg. Unir n frng!

      Unys jnl gurer!! Ernq gur zrzbevny gura fvg qbja naq gnxr n oernx.

      Lbh guvax lbh ner gurer, ohg lbh nera'g.

      Or QVFPERRG !

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic