508[CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: a foul spud

  • jeff
    May 6, 2003

      I will try and get it to that cache by 5pm today. If I do I will email you that it has been placed. If not I am caching with my sister (Big Mo) tonight and she can get it over to you because she works pretty close to that area.

      Jeff Grajek

      -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
      <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
      > Sorry I was a little sensitive earlier.

      I should have put some smiley faces on my posts about needing a
      witness when you replaced the bug in Enchanted Forest.  I'm bad about
      that.  People have trouble even in real life telling if I'm joking,
      they say I have a dry sense of humor.  Took my wife years to catch on
      to it.

      > Anyway I hope this ends the sage. I need a team yuppie player to
      take the TB form LMG/ ME.

      I will be glad to get the bug from you.  I work on Metric just north
      of Research.  Or you could drop it in some easy cache and I can snag
      it there.  How about Britannia Manor? that's on my way home.  We can
      let the refs figure out the official timing.

      aka "lowracer"