5077Re: Finding out about new caches quickly?

  • gbmorrow
    Apr 1, 2004
      From what I hear, that whole ftf thing just isn't all its cracked up
      to be. I've seen several folks whose fallen into that trap, and
      they just don't seem like very happy people….they walk around like
      they have a itch that, no matter how much it gets scatched, just
      won't go away….a thirst that just can't be quenched. I've heard
      that the APA is thinking about an entry into the DSM about ftf
      syndrome…some cities have 12 step programs started for it. Danger
      signs include inability to sleep through the night, getting up
      several times to check email and the internet…..leaving the comfort
      of home and loved ones to go rushing out into the cold and the rain
      and the dark of night…some are even seen practicing the circle of
      shame over and over again. So if you know anyone in Austin that is
      starting to act like they might get ftf fever, stop them, stop them
      before its too late!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hobbs" > How
      does one try for FTF on a cache without paying the hider off? Is
      > there some sort of instant notification? Are y'all just looking
      at Austin listings on a daily basis? What's the best way to look
      for new caches?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic