      From: Perrine Julie-ra5686 [mailto:julieperrine@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 4:04 PM
      To: 'CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Congratulations To EVERYONE!

      Hey Essiar!  I like my marshmallows golden toasty, melted all the way through, no grahams or chocolate.  That's SOOOooooo thoughtful of you to offer to have some ready for me!  Could you also ice me down a Diet Coke.  By the way, do you massage?  Cause my shoulders will probably need it after my bike ride.

      And if you say Yes to any of this, I'll plan to drop off my camping gear and the instructions for pitching my tent.....

      P.S.  I cleaned Acapulco last week, didn't you hear????

      SERIOUSLY, I'm still considering a campout event and will probably offer to lead a bike ride for anyone interested in coming along.  It IS possible to have fun doing things other than Geocaching, you know!