4557Re: Congratulations To EVERYONE!

  • gtbevo2000
    Mar 2, 2004
      I'm in!! I'm suffering major withdrawal. I've been sitting at 249
      for about (AAACCCCKCKKKKKK - I just looked at My Cache Page) 3 1/2
      weeks. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Alyson

      <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
      > Cache withdrawal? The Challenge should cure you! And if it
      doesn't, I'm going to try to get a group up to hit College Station
      on the way home Sunday. You in?
      > Julie

      may be there until the Challenge too. I'm having caching
      withdrawal!!!